Privacy Statement for Bot Lighting Services
1. Introduction and Scope of application
Bot Lighting care about your privacy.
This Statement focuses on information related to the operation of Bot Lighting services. In this Statement, the expression “Bot Lighting Services” or “Services” includes our Mobile Apps, Cloud Services, Smart Bot action and Subscription Services as defined in our Terms of Service. The Services are for use in connection with Bot Lighting hardware products (“Bot Lighting Products” or “Products”).
2. Our commitment to you
Bot Lighting take your privacy seriously. Except for provided in this Privacy Statement, Bot Lighting will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree to allow Bot Lighting to collect and process information as described in this Statement. If you disagree, please stop using or otherwise accessing the Services.
By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree that Bot Lighting may transfer your personal information from the place you reside to places where Bot Lighting’s servers reside. You acknowledge and understand that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
3. Information Bot Lighting receives or collects
The Services collects the following information (collectively “Your Information”)
(1) Information about you and your account. When you create an account, Bot Lighting receives and stores the information about you that you provide. When you use or otherwise access the Services, Bot Lighting receives and stores the information associated with your account. Such information includes, but not limited to email address, password, avatar, account nickname, account creation date and time, account registration country, the date and time of each login.
(2) Information about your own device. When you use or otherwise access the Services through your own device (e.g., a tablet, or a smartphone), Bot Lighting receives and stores information associated with your own device, including but not limited to the IP address, and operation system information.
(3) Information about the Products. When you use the Products, Bot Lighting receives and stores information associated with the Products, including but not limited to product icon, product name, model number, serial number, MAC address, product UUID, device status (e.g., battery charge level, online/offline status, operation indicators), device properties (e.g., functional name, functional code, read/write status, manufacturer identification, product name, network status), software version information, firmware version information, hardware information, and product location.
(4) Information about the configurations, settings, and data you create and edit through the Mobile Apps, including but not limited to the home setup, home sharing, multi-home setup, multi-home management, scene setup, scene configurations, scene properties, room setup, room configurations, room properties, security setup, security configurations, security properties, and IFTTT (“if this then that”) rules.
(5) Information about your account activities, including logs of account logins, device logs, scene use logs, IFTTT logs, security system logs.
(6) Information you submit. When you submit or publish information through the Services, Bot Lighting receives and stores the information you submit or publish and other data associated with the information you submit or publish, including but not limited to the feedback you submit through the Mobile Apps (including pictures and videos), the activities you participate in, the date and time associated with your submission or publication.
(7) Environmental data from the sensors of the Products. Bot Lighting receives and stores environmental data from the sensors of the Products, including but not limited to current temperature, humidity, ambient light, still images captured by the sensors, and motion detection signals (whether something is moving). By recording these data, Bot Lighting is able to detect unusual conditions (such as someone is tempering with your doorbell).
(8) Video and audio signals and data. When you enable the recording or streaming features of the Products, Bot Lighting may record and process video or audio recordings from the Products, subject to your configuration and settings. This may include capturing and sending to you portions of this data as part of a notification or analyzing the data to identify motion or other events. Bot Lighting may process information from the Products so that Bot Lighting can send you alerts when something happens. In addition, if you have the recording features enabled, Bot Lighting will capture, process and retain video and audio data recordings from the Products for a predetermined period (for example, 10 or 30 days) and you will be able to access those recordings using the Services during that time.
Additionally, when you submit comments through the Mobile Apps, Bot Lighting receives and collects the comments (including pictures and videos), and information associated with your Account. When you contact Bot Lighting’s customer services, Bot Lighting collects and records your personal information, such as your name, account nickname, phone number, email address and other contact information.
During processing and collecting Your Information, if Bot Lighting identifies activities against the law, rules by government agencies, or Bot Lighting’s Terms of Service, Bot Lighting may take actions, including reporting to relevant government authorities.
4. Use of Your Information
Bot Lighting uses Your Information to provide our services and products. Below are examples of how Bot Lighting uses Your Information:
(1) Creating your account: When you create an account, Your Information will be used to create your account and account profile.
(2) Verifying your identity: Your Information will be used to verify your identity.
(3) Accessing and using the Services: Your Information will be used to activate your access to the Services, and maintain the operations of the Services.
(4) Locating and diagnosing the Products: Your Information will be used to locating the Products and, diagnose the Products if they are not functioning properly.
(5) Adding metadata to Your Information: Your Information will be used to create tags and metadata (e.g., geographic locations and time stamps) that will be added to Your Information (such as still images, videos, and audio signals).
(6) Improving user experience: Your Information will be used to improve the user experience of the Services and Products, such as by profiling of user preferences, regions and age groups to customize and push preset scenarios for you, but the profiling does not point to specific individuals.
(7) Internal purposes: Bot Lighting may also use Your Information for internal purposes, such as use Your Information in an aggregated, non-identified form for understanding our user base, researching to improve Bot Lighting’s products, services and customer relations, and helping Bot Lighting make business decisions.
(8) Sending notifications: Bot Lighting may use Your Information to send your important notices, promotional information, and marketing materials.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
Bot Lighting does not disclose Your Information to a third party, except in limited situations:
(1) Required by the normal operation of the Services. The Services rely on or interoperate with third party products and services. These third party products and services may have to access Your Information. By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you consent to disclose Your Information to the third parties that provides functions or facilities required by the normal operation of the Services.
(2) When required by local laws and regulations, or ordered by courts or government agencies, Bot Lighting will transfer or disclose Your Information to comply with such laws, regulations, and orders.
(3) Upon the sale or transfer of the company and/or all or part of its assets, Your Information may be among the items sold or transferred. Bot Lighting will request a purchaser to treat the information under the privacy statement in place at the time of its collection.
(4) At your request or with your consent, Bot Lighting may disclose Your Information.
Bot Lighting prohibits any third party from collecting, editing, selling, disseminating Your Information in any manner. If a user of the Services engages such activities, Bot Lighting will suspend or terminate that user’s account and rights.
6. Access, update, correct, erase or restrict processing your personal information
(1) You can assess personal information that Bot Lighting hold about you. When you request to access your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before Bot Lighting proceed with your request. Once Bot Lighting obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request, Bot Lighting shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
(2) A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests of the same information, Bot Lightingmay charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
(3) If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information Bot Lighting are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: supporto_IT@botlighting.it.
(4) For details relating to the personal information in your account, you may also access and change them at account setting by logging into your account on your mobile device or our website.
(5) If you are Europe Union user under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request to delete your personal information (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”). Bot Lighting will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(6) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you may request us not to process your personal information (“right to restriction of processing”). Bot Lighting will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(7) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you may request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. Bot Lighting will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
(8) If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller. Bot Lighting will process your request in a manner consistent with GDPR.
7. Withdrawal of consent
(9) Please note that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Further, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Bot Lighting’s products and services in the same way before withdrawing your consent.
8. Deletion of Information
Bot Lighting generally stores Your Information on Bot Lighting’s servers for as long as needed by the normal operations of the Services. You can delete following user information in the process of using Bot Lighting products and services through the controls in your account.
(1) information about you and your account;
(2) information about your own device;
(3) Information about the Products;
(4) Information about the configurations, settings, and data you create;
(5) Information about your account activities;
(6) Information you submit;
(7) Environmental data from the sensors of the Products;
(8) Video and audio signals and data.
After Your Information is deleted, backup copies may continue to exist for some time before they are deleted. Bot Lighting may retain certain data for a longer period of time if Bot Lightingis required to do so for legal reasons.
9. Security measures
Bot Lighting takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Bot Lighting endeavor to protect your user information by taking all reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative security measures in view of our resources and capabilities. For example, Bot Lighting will use encryption technology to improve the security of user information. Bot Lightingwill use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent user information from being maliciously attacked. Bot Lighting will deploy access control mechanisms to make every effort to preventunauthorized access. And Bot Lighting will host safety and privacy protection training courses to enhance employee awareness of the importance of protecting user information.
Bot Lighting will take reasonable practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason Bot Lighting cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. Bot Lighting will take upon the personal data breach, notifying the breach to relevant supervisory authority or under some circumstances, and notifying the personal data breach to the data subjects by complying with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation.
11. How Bot Lighting deal with children's personal information
Bot Lighting understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Bot Lighting products and services. Children under the age of 16, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own accounts.
Bot Lighting Sites is not directed to or intended to be used by children under the age of 16. If Bot Lighting learn that Bot Lighting have collected the personal information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, outside the above circumstances Bot Lighting will take reasonable steps to delete the information.
Bot Lighting is a global company headquartered in Italy, which is builds on the Microsoft's cloud ("Azure"), located in the United States, to process or back up your personal information.
When processing your information for the purposes described in this privacy statement, your personal data may be transferred between your device and our overseas facilities and systems. Bot Lighting have make efforts to implementing appropriate safeguards for protecting your information in transmit, including taking technical measures such as encryption technology and obtaining information security certification. If you are concerned or unable to accept related risk, you can refuse but you will not be able to enjoy Bot Lighting's products and services.
13. Change of the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Bot Lighting will provide notice of any changes by publishing such notice in the Mobile Apps or by contacting you.
14. Contact us
BOT LIGHTING S.R.L.
Via Lombardia, 37/39 30030 - Cazzago di Pianiga – VE Italy
Email Address: supporto_IT@botlighting.it
Pls. help to check all the information as above, and translate to Italian, you could also change all Bot Lighting information (marked in red) into yours.